Welcome to the website of:
The International Association for the Psychology of Language Learning
IAPLL is an interdisciplinary association of scholars with an interest in exploring the psychological dimension to language learning and teaching. We aim to foster research, hold conferences, issue publications, cooperate with related organizations and carry on other activities for those interested in the study of the psychology of language learning and teaching throughout the world.
Our history at a glance
- 2014 The first PLL conference is held in Graz.
- 2016 IAPLL is founded at the second PLL conference in Jyväskylä, Finland.
- 2018 IAPLL membership opens and the association officially launches at the third PLL conference in Tokyo.
Our activities in brief
- IAPLL organizes meetings for its members, and in particular, the biennial PLL international conference.
- IAPLL promotes scientific communication and co-operation between members and other scholars.
- IAPLL will publish manuscripts of interest to its membership.
- IAPLL aims to promote co-operation with other Associations and Institutions.