Special Issue of SiSAL Journal. The Psychology of Language Learning Beyond the Classroom. Selected papers from the 2018 Psychology of Language Learning Conference, Tokyo
SiSAL Journal will publish a special issue on selected papers from the Psychology of Language Learning Conference 3 in March 2019 (Volume 10, Issue 1) edited by Jo Mynard and David McLoughlin.
Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal (SiSAL) is an open access, peer-reviewed, quarterly publication for those interested in the field of self-access language learning and supporting language learning beyond the classroom. The articles reflect the ongoing contributions to the field and are aimed at international researchers and practitioners.
PLL3 addressed a wide range of topics relating to psychology in language learning, such as:
- language learners as people and their various individual characteristics, including self-concept, motivation, identities, beliefs, agency, and emotions
- the dynamics of the learning process and interaction with others
- context and the psychology of language learning
- innovative and interdisciplinary approaches to research
- practical classroom application
Deadlines and publication information
- Peer review process: December 2018 to January 2019
- Final preparation of manuscripts: January to February 2019
- Publication: March 2019