The following colloquia will be held during the PLL2016 conference.
- Ecological and embodied – dialogical and distributed?: New ways for analyzing the psychology of language learning (Hannele Dufva, Paul Thibault, Dongping Zheng & Saeed Karimi-Aghdam)
- Emotions matter: Feelings at the epicenter of the individual and context (Tammy Gregersen, Peter MacIntyre, Jean-Marc Dewaele, Stephen Ryan, Elaine Horwitz, Sarah Mercer, Rebecca Oxford)
- Multilinguals in contexts: lessons from visual narratives (Paula Kalaja & Sílvia Melo-Pfeifer)
- Naming Love in the L2 Classroom: A Catalyst for Future Research (Rebecca Oxford & Ana Barcelos)
- Revisiting language anxiety theory, research and practice (Christina Gkonou, Jean-Marc Dewaele, Elaine Horwitz , Jim King , Rebecca Oxford , Peter MacIntyre & Tammy Gregersen)
- Opening virtual sites for language learning and sustainable development (Giulia Messina Dahlberg & Sangeeta Bagga-Gupta)
A short description of each colloquium and abstracts of the papers are accessible by clicking on the links above.